- Horse Power Men's Sabotage Western Boots - Square Toe
- Item # 036S43
Get $25 To Use In-Store
We've partnered with Boot Barn.
Select Free Ship-to-Store Pickup.
Sorry, this item isn't available to pickup at any store near you today. Please add the item to your cart for shipping instead.Add Item to Cart for Shipping
Sorry, this item isn't available for delivery at any store near you today. Please add the item to your cart for shipping instead.Add Item to Cart for Shipping
Item Delivered from:
Delivery address must be within 20 miles of the store.
Same-Day Delivery Unavailable
We're sorry, the zip code you provided is out of the 20 mile range for this store
- Made of genuine Moka Sabotage leather vamp; Bone Mad Dog leather shaft with embroidered design
- 13" shaft with V collar and pull straps
- Contrasting piping and embroidery on upper
- Square toe profile
- Roper heel with rubber outsole
- Double welt stitch construction
- Durable leather outsole
- Breathable leather lining
- Supportive Cush-N-Sole insole for all-day wear
- Style: HP1082
Horse Power Boots have been a leader in quality boot making. They are one of the last cowboy boot makers around to use channeled welt construction in the leather insole, resulting in a low profile. Other unique construction features are steel shanks for arch support and lemon wood pegs in the arch area. Unlike a nail, wooden pegs enable the sole of the boot to adjust naturally to changes in temperature and moisture. Horse Power Cowboy Boots are have a distinctive and comfortable fit, whether working behind a desk or on the back of a horse.