- Wrangler 936 Cowboy Cut Rigid Slim Fit Jeans
- Item # 010367
Get $25 To Use In-Store
We've partnered with Boot Barn.
Select Free Ship-to-Store Pickup.
- Official Pro Rodeo slim fit rigid Cowboy Cut 936 Wrangler jeans
- Narrower in the seat & thigh than original fit 13MWZ Wrangler jeans
- 14.75 oz. 100% heavyweight cotton denim
- 16 3/4" straight leg opening - fits over boots
- High rise
- Value Item - Lowest Price Guaranteed. Excluded from coupons.
Wrangler Cowboy Cut jeans are a Western Wear icon. The Cowboy Cut jean was built to the detailed specifications of top rodeo athletes with features designed for riding - but great for every cowboy - including heavyweight denims, rivets on all pockets, strong double stitched outseams, and higher positioned back pockets. 936 Wrangler jeans are a cowboy's pick with a slim fit seat and thigh. These rigid jeans sit comfortably at waist. Authentic five-pocket styling. Convenient button waist and zipper fly. Imported. Most denim fabric is heavily starched before being cut and sewn into denim jeans. This starch isn't washed or treated out of "rigid" denim jeans - giving them a crisp finish and unaltered fit that many a cowboy swear by. Rigid jeans soften and may slim down a bit with repeated washing and wear.
Note: Wrangler rigid jeans may arrive slightly longer than requested. This is to compensate for shrinkage after initial washing.