- Wrangler 13MWZ Cowboy Cut Rigid Original Fit Jeans - 38" & 40" Tall Inseams
- Item # 013059
Get $25 To Use In-Store
We've partnered with Boot Barn.
Select Free Ship-to-Store Pickup.
- Official Pro Rodeo competition original fit Cowboy Cut rigid 13MWZ Wrangler jeans
- Cut fuller in the seat & thigh than the 936 slim fit Wrangler jean
- 16 3/4" straight leg opening - fits over boots
- 14.75 oz. 100% heavyweight cotton denim - broken twill prevents twisting
- High rise
- Value Item - Lowest Price Guaranteed. Excluded from coupons.
Wrangler Cowboy Cut jeans are a Western Wear icon. The Cowboy Cut jean was built to the detailed specifications of top rodeo athletes with features designed for riding - but great for every cowboy - including heavyweight denims, rivets on all pockets, strong double stitched outseams, and higher positioned back pockets. The original fit Cowboy Cut 13MWZ rigid Wrangler jean features a convenient button waist with zipper fly. Jean sits comfortably at waist. Authentic five-pocket construction. Imported. Most denim fabric is heavily starched before being cut and sewn into denim jeans. This starch isn't washed or treated out of "rigid" denim jeans - giving them a crisp finish and unaltered fit that many a cowboy swear by. Rigid jeans soften and may slim down a bit with repeated washing and wear. The quality rigid jean is a smart buy since it's less expensive than its pre-washed jean fit counterpart. The reasonably priced rigid denim jean sports a handsome, dark denim color that cowboys, and city guys alike, can appreciate without dipping deep into their pocketbooks.
Note: Wrangler rigid jeans may arrive slightly longer than requested. This is to compensate for shrinkage after initial washing.