- Scully Lamb Leather Blazer - Reg
- Item # 082874
- Handsome lamb leather blazer at an incredible price.
- Supple black cherry or chocolate lambskin leather
- Western by design with front & back yokes
- Center back vent allows for easy movement
- FIT NOTE: Classic fit; not too slim or loose
Enjoy your own premium Scully leather blazer from the leather craftsmen who produced leather jackets, gloves, and helmets for WWI and WWII pilots and Admiral Byrd's expedition to the Antarctic! Scully Leather Company has been crafting fine leather wear since 1906, some of which you'll find on display in the likes of the Smithsonian Institute and the Museum of Flight in Seattle, Washington. Scully leather wear is handcrafted from grade "A" leathers, with special consideration given to surface character and softness of hand. Scully is leather wear you can be proud to own! The Scully lamb leather blazer is high quality, fashionable western wear! Two western peaked flap pockets. Two inside chest pockets for essentials. Full acetate lining.