- Scully Boar Suede Leather Vest
- Item # 082863
$101.37 Final Price
16% Total Savings
- A fine Scully leather vest for the outdoorsman
- Genuine grade "A" boar suede leather
- Warming, cushioning faux shearling lining
- Easy-on, easy-off snap closures
- Reinforced front & back western yokes
- FIT NOTE: Classic fit; not too slim or loose
Enjoy your own premium Scully Leather vest from the leather craftsmen who produced leather jackets, gloves, and helmets for WWI and WWII pilots and Admiral Byrd's expedition to the Antarctic! Learn more about Scully Leathers by clicking on Men's Scully Leathers & Apparel. Scully Leather Company has been crafting fine leather wear since 1906, some of which you'll find on display in the likes of the Smithsonian Institute and the Museum of Flight in Seattle, Washington. Scully leather wear is handcrafted from grade "A" leathers, with special consideration given to surface character and softness of hand. Scully is leather wear you can be proud to own! This Scully leather vest is crafted of heavy grade boar suede leather for functionality upon style. Vest has two front patch pockets. Plush faux shearling lining is made of 88% acrylic/12% polyester fabric. Back length (collar to hem) is 26". Sizes: S(36-38), M(40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), 2XL(50-52).
Because no two skins are alike, each Scully leather vest will be unique.