- Scully Boar Suede Leather Arena Jacket
- Item # 082873
$154.69 Final Price
15% Total Savings
- Enjoy a versatile Scully suede leather arena jacket
- Genuine grade "A" boar suede leather
- Aztec pattern knit insets add southwestern style
- Comfort fit rib knit cuffs & waistband inset
- Full nylon lining for easy movement
- FIT NOTE: Classic fit; not too slim or loose
Enjoy your own premium Scully Leather jacket from the leather craftsmen who produced leather jackets, gloves, and helmets for WWI and WWII pilots and Admiral Byrd's expedition to the Antarctic! Click on Men's Scully Leathers and Apparel to learn more! Scully Leather Company has been crafting fine leather wear since 1906, some of which you'll find on display in the likes of the Smithsonian Institute and the Museum of Flight in Seattle, Washington. Scully leather wear is handcrafted from grade "A" leathers, with special consideration given to surface character and softness of hand. Scully is leather wear you can be proud to own! This Scully jacket sports the popular short arena jacket styling in handsome cafe and cream boar suede leather. Nylon lined front welt pockets. Handy inside chest zipper and open pockets. Back length (collar to hem) is 26". Sizes: S(36-38), M(40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), 2XL(50-52).
Because no two skins are alike, each Scully leather jacket will be unique.