- Montana Silversmiths Two-Tone Cowboy Cameo with Longhorn Buckle
- Item # 290845
Select Ship to Store at Checkout
- Get $25 to use in a Boot Barn store
- It's Free
- Ornately carved men's belt buckle by Montana Silversmiths
- Sterling silver and 22-carat gold plating over brass base
- Octagon-shaped buckle with two-tone edge
- Carved floral filigree swirls around a gold longhorn
- Designed to fit 1 1/2" belt swivel
- Dimensions: 4 3/8" x 3 1/4"
- Can be kept clean by polishing with a damp cloth
- Made in U.S.A.
This stunning belt buckle by Montana Silversmiths is hand-crafted of sterling silver and 22-carat yellow gold over a solid brass base. The buckle features a carved octagonal edge, swirling floral filigree, and a bold, golden longhorn head in its center. The men's gold and silver belt buckle is designed to fit a standard 1 1/2" belt swivel. For nearly 40 years, Montana Silversmiths has focused on producing and offering products of exceptional value. Nestled in the tiny hamlet of Columbus, MT, they've grown to become the largest supplier of western jewelry, watches, home decor, and legendary buckles to the industry. Handcrafted silver, rich in western heritage, is the very core of Montana Silversmiths.