- Montana Silversmiths Lace Whisper Flourish Belt Buckle
- Item # 2000162978
Get $25 To Use In-Store
We've partnered with Boot Barn.
Select Free Ship-to-Store Pickup.
Sorry, this item isn't available to pickup at any store near you today. Please add the item to your cart for shipping instead.Add Item to Cart for Shipping
Sorry, this item isn't available for delivery at any store near you today. Please add the item to your cart for shipping instead.Add Item to Cart for Shipping
Item Delivered from:
Delivery address must be within 20 miles of the store.
Same-Day Delivery Unavailable
We're sorry, the zip code you provided is out of the 20 mile range for this store
- Made in the USA
- Medium sized scallop shape belt buckle
- Engraved in traditional Western bright cut style swirls
- Cowboy surveying the road ahead with horse figure
- Opposite corner flourishes of open filigree curls
- Antiqued silver pinpoint etching trim
- Standard 1.5" belt swivel
- Style: 27310-456
This medium sized Western Lace Whisper Flourish Belt Buckle from Montana Silversmiths features opposite corner flourishes of open filigree curls in an elegant paisley shape bringing to mind the lightest puff of a gentle breeze. A striking, sculpted figure of a cowboy surveying the road ahead with his horse waiting at hand is applied to the center of the silver plate elegantly engraved in traditional Western bright cut style swirls. A trim of antiqued silver pinpoint etching frames the edge. Standard 1.5" belt swivel.