- Iron Age Men's Trencher Non-Metallic Work Boots - Composite Toe
- Item # 050L46
Get $25 To Use In-Store
We've partnered with Boot Barn.
Select Free Ship-to-Store Pickup.
- Genuine leather upper is long-lasting and wear-and-tear-proof
- 6" lace-up shaft with round laces and non-metallic eyelets
- Padded mesh sockliner with removable moisture-wicking insole
- ASTM-rated F2413-05 safety composite toe
- Electrical hazard protection
- Aggressive tread pattern and 90-degree heel rubber outsole is slip and chemical-resistant
- Cement construction
The Trencher work boot by Iron Age delivers the protection and comfort you need while on your feet all day. Full-grain leather upper is naturally tear-resistant for long-lasting durability and wear. Its interior is where this boot really stands out: its ASTM-rated composite toe has you covered in case of drops. Its sockliner is padded and designed to wick away moisture in order to kill odors and bacteria. Get out of the dark ages and step into the Iron Age with a pair of Trencher work boots.