- Iron Age Men's Trencher Non-Metallic Work Boots - Composite Toe
- Item # 050L46
Get $25 To Use In-Store
We've partnered with Boot Barn.
Select Free Ship-to-Store Pickup.
Sorry, this item isn't available to pickup at any store near you today. Please add the item to your cart for shipping instead.Add Item to Cart for Shipping
Sorry, this item isn't available for delivery at any store near you today. Please add the item to your cart for shipping instead.Add Item to Cart for Shipping
Item Delivered from:
Delivery address must be within 20 miles of the store.
Same-Day Delivery Unavailable
We're sorry, the zip code you provided is out of the 20 mile range for this store
- Genuine leather upper is long-lasting and wear-and-tear-proof
- 6" lace-up shaft with round laces and non-metallic eyelets
- Padded mesh sockliner with removable moisture-wicking insole
- ASTM-rated F2413-05 safety composite toe
- Electrical hazard protection
- Aggressive tread pattern and 90-degree heel rubber outsole is slip and chemical-resistant
- Cement construction
- Style: IA5002
The Trencher work boot by Iron Age delivers the protection and comfort you need while on your feet all day. Full-grain leather upper is naturally tear-resistant for long-lasting durability and wear. Its interior is where this boot really stands out: its ASTM-rated composite toe has you covered in case of drops. Its sockliner is padded and designed to wick away moisture in order to kill odors and bacteria. Get out of the dark ages and step into the Iron Age with a pair of Trencher work boots.