- Georgia Boot Men's Waterproof Logger Work Boots - Round Toe
- Item # 2000206101
Get $25 To Use In-Store
We've partnered with Boot Barn.
Select Free Ship-to-Store Pickup.
- Full-grain leather with 9" lace-up shaft
- Round toe
- Double-ribbed tempered steel shank
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Georgia waterproof system
- High performance mesh lining
- Oil and slip resistant rubber outsole
- 3 1/4" heel with stabilizing counter lock
- CC7 comfort core removable insole
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
These Georgia Boot Men's Waterproof Logger Round Toe Work Boots left nothing out. These boots are jam-packed with technology to provide you with the best safety and comfort features. These logger boots are made with a full-grain leather and sport a 9" lace-up shaft. These boots also have a double-ribbed tempered steel shank for maximum comfort for a long day in the brush. The Georgia waterproof system uses a high-performance mesh lining to keep water out. These work boots also feature an oil and slip resistant outsole. But, Georgia Boot didn't stop there. These boots also have a 3 1/4" heel with stabilizing counter lock technology. These boots also feature a CC7 comfort core removable insole that makes walking in these boots feel like a breeze. These boots also meet the ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard. These logger boots will have you covered from heel to toe with technology designed to maximize comfort, durability, and safety.