- Florsheim Men's Hercules 6" Work Boots - Steel Toe
- Item # 050M87
$203.99 Original Price -$30.67 Sale Savings
$173.32 Final Price
15% Total Savings
- Genuine full-grain leather upper with double side goring for easy on and off
- DriMax absorbent sockliner
- Removable polyurethane cushion insert for all-day comfort
- Cement construction outsole with aggressive rubber treads- boots are slip, oil, chemical-resistant
- Flexible Flex Met Internal Metatarsal Guard
- ASTM F2413-05 M I/75 C/75-rated steel toe
- Electrical hazard protection
Take your casual footwear onto the jobsite with the Hercules slip-on from Florsheim. Florsheim's Hercules men's work boots combine form and function for safety shoes that meet the highest standards while sill looking stylish. These slip-ons feature a durable full-grain leather upper, DriMax super-absorbent sockliner, removable PU cushion insert for all-day support, and an ASTM-rated steel toe for safety.
More than a century ago, a father and son began operating a small shoe factory outside of Chicago. By focusing on reasonably priced, quality footwear, and growing a vast network of distributors, the business developed organically. Soon, the Illinois manufacturer was dressing soldiers in protective boots for the Spanish-American War. By 1908, the word was out, and the Florsheim brand emerged as a popular, sophisticated shoe worn by "The Man Who Cares." Nowadays, the tradition continues with the fifth generation of the Florsheim family residing at the helm - continuing on the path toward excellence in footwear.