- Carhartt Men's Flame-Resistant Duck Bib Overalls
- Item # 086N76
Get $25 To Use In-Store
We've partnered with Boot Barn.
Select Store Pickup or Ship to Store Pickup.
Sorry, this item isn't available to pickup at any store near you today. Please add the item to your cart for shipping instead.Add Item to Cart for Shipping
Sorry, this item isn't available for delivery at any store near you today. Please add the item to your cart for shipping instead.Add Item to Cart for Shipping
Item Delivered from:
Delivery address must be within 20 miles of the store.
Same-Day Delivery Unavailable
We're sorry, the zip code you provided is out of the 20 mile range for this store
- 13 ounce 100% cotton duck
- Chap-style double-front enhances durability
- Ankle-to-above knee brass leg zippers with Nomex FR zipper tape and protective flaps with arc-resistant snap closures
- Meets NFPA 70E standards and UL classified NFPA 2112
- ASTM rated HRC 2 - 16
- Multiple tool and utility pockets
- FR melamine buttons at waist
- Brass zipper fly with Nomex FR zipper tape
- Style: 101627-001
Carhartt's flame-resistant duck bib overall is made of 13 ounce FR cotton duck. Construction includes a high back with FR elastic suspenders and FR center-release buckles plus a chap-style double front to enhance durability. The leg zippers go ankle to thigh for easy on and off and feature Nomex FR zipper tape and protective flaps with arc-resistant snap closures. The men's flame-resistant overalls meet NFPA 70E standards and is UL classified to NFPA 2112.Carhartt has been making workwear for hardworking folks since 1889 and is a name you can count on to deliver high-quality, long-lasting apparel and footwear for any line of work.