- Wrangler 31MWZ Cowboy Cut Rigid Relaxed Fit Jeans - Big & Tall
- Item # 013507
$26.99 Final Price
18% Total Savings
Additional Product Data
- Aptos Styles Search: 2000022549,2000022548
- PRCA endorsed competition 31MWZ Wrangler jean with 38" inseam.
- Relaxed fit for a little extra room to move
- 16" straight leg opening - fits easily over boots
- High rise
- 100% Cotton Heavyweight Denim, 14.75 oz.
- Value Item - Lowest Price Guaranteed. Excluded from coupons.
Wrangler Cowboy Cut jeans are a Western Wear icon. The Cowboy Cut jean was built to the detailed specifications of top rodeo athletes with features designed for riding - but great for every cowboy - including heavyweight denims, rivets on all pockets, strong double stitched outseams, and higher positioned back pockets. These 31MWZ Cowboy Cut Wrangler jeans feature the rigid jean look every cowboy can appreciate. This 31MWZ denim jean has a roomier seat and thigh than the 13MWZ jean. Jeans sit comfortably at waist. Button waist and zipper fly. Traditional five-pocket styling. Rivets & "W" stitching on back pockets. Imported. Most denim fabric is heavily starched before being cut and sewn into denim jeans. This starch isn't washed or treated out of "rigid" denim jeans - giving them a crisp finish and unaltered fit that many a cowboy swear by. Rigid jeans soften and may slim down a bit with repeated washing and wear. The quality rigid jean is a smart buy since it's less expensive than its pre-washed jean fit counterpart. The reasonably priced rigid denim jean sports a handsome, dark denim color that cowboys, and city guys alike, can appreciate without dipping deep into their pocketbooks.
Note: Wrangler rigid jeans may arrive slightly longer than requested. This is to compensate for shrinkage after initial washing.