- Tony Lama Men's Tan Ranch Jersey El Paso Cowboy Boots - Square Toe
- Item # 036R26
$263.99 Original Price -$39.85 Sale Savings
$224.14 Final Price
15% Total Savings
- Made of genuine full-grain leather upper
- Lama Comfort Technology Poron ProZorb breathable, moisture-absorbing insole
- Narrow square toe
- Proudly crafted in El Paso, Texas, U.S.A.
- Single stitched full Goodyear welt construction
- Leather lining
- 13" shaft
- 1 3/8" leather cowboy heel
Since 1911, Tony Lama has been crafting legendary western boots. As a soldier and cobbler for the U.S. Cavalry at Fort Bliss, Texas, Tony Lama's expertise as a custom boot maker spread quickly among cowboys and ranchers throughout the Southwest. Today, these legendary boots blend that superior craftsmanship with modern technology. This El Paso Collection boot for him features a smooth calf leather foot under a 13" matching leather shaft. Subtle stitching and embroidery adorns the shaft. Triple-density insole board delivers stability and comfort.