- Tony Lama El Paso Boots - Snip Toe
- Item # 036195
$230.00 FINAL PRICE
Get $20 to use at Boot Barn stores when you select Free Ship to Store Pickup. Details >
- El Paso Collection Tony Lama cowboy boots boasting SAIGETS (soft as it gets) "vintage" leather
- Handcrafted leather upper, lining, heel, & sole
- Walking comfort cushion insole
- Snip toe profile
- Proudly crafted in El Paso, Texas, U.S.A.
- 13" upper shaft
Since 1911, Tony Lama has been crafting legendary western boots. As a soldier and cobbler for the U.S. Cavalry at Fort Bliss, Texas, Tony Lama's expertise as a custom boot maker spread quickly among cowboys and ranchers throughout the Southwest. Today, these legendary boots blend that superior craftsmanship with modern technology. This El Paso Collection boot for him features a worn tan Saigets goatskin leather foot under a 13" matching leather shaft. Subtle stitching and embroidery details shaft. Single stitched full welt. Pointed toe and 1 5/8" cowboy heel with rubber grip surface.