- Tony Lama Chocolate Goat Skin Cowboy Boot - Medium Toe
- Item # 036B23
$287.44 Final Price
15% Total Savings
Additional Product Data
- Video Asset IDs: vid-18
- Aptos Styles Search: 2000019028
- El Paso Collection Tony Lama cowboy boots boasting SAIGETS (soft as it gets) "vintage" leather
- Handcrafted leather upper, lining, heel, & sole
- Walking comfort cushion insole
- Proudly crafted in El Paso, Texas, U.S.A.
Since 1911, Tony Lama has been crafting legendary western boots. As a soldier and cobbler for the U.S. Cavalry at Fort Bliss, Texas, Tony Lama's expertise as a custom boot maker spread quickly among cowboys and ranchers throughout the Southwest. Today, these legendary boots blend that superior craftsmanship with modern technology. This El Paso Collection boot for him features a worn chocolate Saigets goatskin leather foot under a 13" matching leather shaft. Subtle stitching and embroidery details shaft. Single stitched full welt. Medium toe and 1 5/8" cowboy heel with rubber grip surface.