- Scully Suede Leather Coat
- Item # 082A47
$126.69 Final Price
16% Total Savings
- Genuine suede leather construction
- Straight front & back yokes
- Two exterior pockets & two interior pockets
- Large, teardrop shaped buttons at front placket
- Notched lapels for a classic look
- FIT NOTE: Classic fit; not too slim or loose
Enjoy your own premium Scully leather jacket from the leather craftsmen who produced leather jackets, gloves and helmets for WWI and WWII pilots and Admiral Byrd's expedition to the Antarctic! Scully Leather Company has been crafting fine leather wear since 1906, some of which you'll find on display in the likes of the Smithsonian Institute and the Museum of Flight in Seattle, Washington. Scully leather wear is handcrafted from grade "A" leathers, with special consideration given to surface character and softness of hand. Scully is leather wear you can be proud to own! This men's Scully coat is made of 100% genuine leather and features 100% polyester lining. Button closure. Back length (collar to hem) is 31". Sizes: S(36-38), M(40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), 2XL(50-52).
Because no two skins are alike, each Scully leather coat will be unique.