- Scully Embroidered Leather Jacket
- Item # 225959
Select Ship to Store at Checkout
- Get $25 to use in a Boot Barn store
- It's Free
- Indulge wearing this Scully leather jacket.
- Genuine boar suede leather is soft & supple
- Intricate floral design embroidery highlights front, back, & cuffs
- Shimmering tonal sequins detail lovely embroidery
- FIT NOTE: Princess seams for a tailored fit
Enjoy your own premium Scully Leather jacket from the leather craftsmen who produced leather jackets, gloves, and helmets for WWI and WWII pilots and Admiral Byrd's expedition to the Antarctic! Learn more by clicking on Women's Scully Leathers. Scully Leather Company has been crafting fine leather wear since 1906, some of which you'll find on display in the likes of the Smithsonian Institute and the Museum of Flight in Seattle, Washington. Scully leather wear is handcrafted from grade "A" leathers, with special consideration given to surface character and softness of hand. Scully is leather wear you can be proud to own! Sophisticated, fashionable, and western by heart, our Scully suede leather jacket flaunts beautiful embroidery with impression-making embellishments on front, back, and cuffs. Two tonal fabric covered buttons at front placket. This women's leather jacket back length (from collar to hem) is 33". 100% acetate satin lining.