- Scully Caiman Inlay Lamb Blazer - Reg, Big
- Item # 082869
Get $20 to use at Boot Barn stores when you select Free Ship to Store Pickup. Details >
- Build your wardrobe with Scully leather distinction
- Grade "A" lamb leather blazer, artfully distressed for velvet-like softness
- Genuine caiman skin yokes & pocket flap inlays
- Full polyester satin lining for easy movement
Enjoy your own premium Scully leather jacket from the leather craftsmen who produced leather jackets, gloves, and helmets for WWI and WWII pilots and Admiral Byrd's expedition to the Antarctic! Scully Leather Company has been crafting fine leather wear since 1906, some of which you'll find on display in the likes of the Smithsonian Institute and the Museum of Flight in Seattle, Washington. Scully leather wear is handcrafted from grade "A" leathers, with special consideration given to surface character and softness of hand. Scully is leather wear you can be proud to own! The Scully genuine lamb leather blazer is the gentleman's choice. Lamb leather blazer features caiman inlaid front and back western yokes, and pocket flaps. Polyester satin lined roomy front flap pockets. Handy inside button chest pockets. Vented back hem. Button closures. Back length (collar to hem) is 31.5".