- Scully Beaded Boar Suede Leather Vest
- Item # 082930
$215.86 Final Price
15% Total Savings
Additional Product Data
- Aptos Styles Search: 2000061987,2000113096
- Intricately handlaced, beaded leather vest by Scully
- Genuine grade "A" boar suede leather
- Fancy western front & back yokes dressed with smooth leather fringe & whipstitch detail
- Styled with two ornamental conchos
- FIT NOTE: Classic fit; not too slim or loose
Enjoy your own premium Scully Leather vest from the leather craftsmen who produced leather jackets, gloves, and helmets for WWI and WWII pilots and Admiral Byrd's expedition to the Antarctic! For more info on Scully Leathers, click on Men's Scully Leathers and Apparel. Scully Leather Company has been crafting fine leather wear since 1906, some of which you'll find on display in the likes of the Smithsonian Institute and the Museum of Flight in Seattle, Washington. Scully leather wear is handcrafted from grade "A" leathers, with special consideration given to surface character and softness of hand. Scully is leather wear you can be proud to own! Make a statement wearing this beautifully crafted boar suede leather vest made by Scully. You'll be impressd with Scully's finely detailed beadwork, not to mention their top of the line boar suede leather. Vest has two front slit pockets detailed with arrows for added western character. Uniquely decorative beading on front yoke cutouts. Crafted with one interior pocket. Vest shell is made of 100% leather. Lined with 100% acetate satin. Back length (collar to hem) is 24".
Because no two skins are alike, each Scully leather vest will be unique.