- Schaefer Outfitter Jeans - Ranch Hand Dungaree Original Fit
- Item # 086582
$72.00 Final Price
15% Total Savings
- Schaefer Outfitter jeans are U.S.A. made tough, for the working cowboy
- Investment grade 14.5-ounce cotton denim jeans
- Denim proudly produced by the cotton growers of West Texas
- Original fit sits above the waist; cowboy boot-friendly leg tapers from knee to ankle
- Reinforced outseams, riveted pockets, double chain stitched waistband, & double-stitched rear pockets
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.!
Schaefer Outfitter proclaims itself "America's Finest Ranchwear" - one of the last U.S. manufacturers of genuine, salt of the earth ranchwear and outdoor clothing. Schaefer Outfitter is dedicated to its loyal Schaefer customers - earning and maintaining their respect and exceeding their expectations. Standing by the proud ethic of Made in America, Schaefer jeans, dungarees, jackets, coats, dusters, vests, and more are made in their family owned and operated factory - designed, engineered, cut, sewn, and inspected in the U.S.A. Schaefer Ranch Hand dungaree jeans go on one leg at a time - about the only thing these rugged jeans have in common with other so-called working cowboy jeans! Dungaree work jeans feature five-pocket styling with antique brass bullseye rivets at every corner. Clean finished pocket liners. Button waistband with zipper fly. Made in the U.S.A. of 100% cotton denim with a medium indigo finish.