- Rocky Men's Original Ride Western Work Boots - Steel Toe
- Item # 050B62
$224.99 Final Price
15% Total Savings
- Protect yourself with steel toe Rocky work boots.
- 8-layer Rocky Ride Comfort System
- Flexible full length cushioning EVA midsole
- Stabilizing, double-ribbed tempered steel shank
- Electrical hazard protection
- Steel toe is ASTM F2413-05 I75/C75 rated
Rocky work boots look good and work hard sporting a crackle sunset brown 11" leather shaft over a full grain leather foot with leather saddle vamp. These rugged men's Rocky work boots perform with the Rocky Ride Comfort System featuring orthotic foot form and rear heel cradle, three-part removable cushioning system, stabilizer shank, forefoot propulsion pad, and rear foot landing pad. Rocky Ride cushioning is built for easy movement, impact absorption, lightweight wear, and flexibility. A rear foot cradle ensures lateral stability. Steel shank design provides maximum stability while increasing overall durability and life of the boot. Convenient leather pull straps and pull holes. Square toe and block work boot heel. Double stitched leather welt construction. Oil-resistant, secure-footing Rocky Ride sole.