- Rocky 9" IronClad Waterproof Work Boots - Steel Toe
- Item # 050C88
Select Ship to Store at Checkout
- Get $25 to use in a Boot Barn store
- It's Free
- Rocky work boots are packed with western style & serious work technology.
- Guaranteed waterproof construction inside & out.
- Air-Port cushion footbed circulates air with every step to keep your feet cool, minimize the moisture produced by your feet, & create comfortable cushioning
- Lightweight, shock-absorbing & flexible EVA midsole
- Extra durable, double-ribbed, tempered steel shank offers a solid, stable work platform
- 7-layer oil-resistant, highly durable IronClad sole provides support & unparalleled cushioning
- Boot features a 9" shaft
Rocky IronClad lace-up work boots mean serious business when it comes to performance and safety. The protective toe cap is ASTM F2413-05 electrical hazard standard and ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 protective toe classification rated. These premium 9" lace-up work boots from Rocky sport full grain leather uppers bolstered by waterproof construction. Rocky waterproof construction combines a waterproof inner layer with a waterproof leather upper. The waterproof layer covers the entire length and height of the boot, ensuring complete waterproof work boot protection. Waterproof, moisture-wicking lining. Easy-lace hooks. Removable kiltie. 90-degree IronClad heel. Round steel toe profile. Imported.
Six month Rocky waterproof guarantee. To maintain waterproofing, apply silicone spray.