- Pendleton Mountain Majesty Twin Blanket
- Item # 28438F
$321.99 Original Price -$48.96 Sale Savings
$273.03 Final Price
15% Total Savings
- American-made 82% virgin wool, 18% cotton blend in Mountain Majesty design
- Felt-bound with ultrasuede trim
- Twin/Robe size - but big enough to share
- Measurements: 64" x 80"
- Made in U.S.A. from American-milled wool
- Dry clean only
This classic Pendleton jacquard blanket is made of hand-crafted felt-bound virgin wool milled in the United States. The stately robe-sized blanket will gracefully warm your home with the charm and vibrance of of the southwest. The Mountain Majesty design is inspired by Navajo hand weaving created in the Southwest in the early 20th century. The design features positive Native American symbols representing mountains, terraced steps, and diamonds.
Colors vivid and subtle, patterns large and small. Native American-inspired design is of the moment and effortlessly timeless. Home decor, blankets, pillows, rugs, and kitchen wares are crafted using materials of the highest quality. And quite honestly, nobody does it better than Pendleton.