- Outback Trading Co. Sawbuck Flannel Lined Oilskin Vest
- Item # 080144
$99.99 Final Price
- You won't find more weatherproof, reliable outerwear than Outback Australian oilskin
- Easy to clean - simply hose off & line dry.
- Warming quilted brushed flannel tricot lining
- FIT NOTE: Classic fit; not too slim or loose
- Genuine cotton oilskin vest is 100% waterproof
Since 1983, Outback Trading Company Ltd. has been building exceptional outdoor adventure outerwear - perfect for the cowboy, equestrian, and outdoorsman. Outback Trading Co. outerwear boasts tested wear in all kinds of rugged climates and weather conditions. Outback jackets, vests, coats and more stand up to your work, recreation, travel, and sport lifestyle with heavy-duty hardware, quality linings, and uniquely functional, weatherproof fabrics. All outerwear should be as comfortable and weather-resistant as the Outback Trading Co. Sawbuck oilskin vest! It's handsome, too, with a nubuck leather collar and pocket trim. Zip closure. Elastic insets at back waistline. Extended tail coverage while bending and reaching. Handy inside zipper and welt chest pockets. Two outside welt pockets. Outback Work Wear leather logo tab. Made of 12-ounce cotton oilskin. 100% cotton body and lining. Back length (collar to hem) is 28". Imported. Sizes: M(40-42), L(44-46), XL(48), 2XL(50).
We recommend using Duck Back reproofing cream periodically, to re-seal seams & touch up dry areas (enter item number 080411 in search).