- Outback Pak-A-Roo Waterproof Parka
- Item # 080149
$120.09 Final Price
15% Total Savings
Additional Product Data
- Aptos Styles Search: 2000008584
- The Outback Trading Company dual-use parka that tucks neatly into a waterproof backpack with room for extra gear.
- Leak-proof seam sealed construction, lightweight, & comfortably breathable waterproof parka
- Moisture-wicking mesh body lining
- Snap-open back vents for riding & driving ease
- Stowaway drawstring hood
- FIT NOTE: Classic fit; not too slim or loose
Since 1983, Outback Trading Company Ltd. has been building exceptional outdoor adventure outerwear - perfect for the cowboy, equestrian, and outdoorsman. Outback Trading Co. outerwear boasts tested wear in all kinds of rugged climates and weather conditions. Outback jackets, vests, coats and more stand up to your work, recreation, travel, and sport lifestyle with heavy duty hardware, quality linings, and uniquely functional, weatherproof fabrics. A traveler's pick waterproof parka from Outback Trading Company! This waterproof parka packs away backpack style with room for your gear - necessities like a water bottle, camera, and binoculars. With the easy-carry Pak-A-Roo parka, you're always prepared for wet, cool, or windy weather! This jacket is packed with other handy features, too. Zipper placket with protective snap-over storm flap. Fit adjust inside waist drawcord. Secure zip closure pockets. Velcro adjust cuffs. Velcro closure inside chest pocket. Polyester mesh lining. Back length (collar to hem) is 31". Made of 100% mini Ripstop polyester. Imported. Sizes: M(40-42), L(44-46), XL(48), 2XL(50).