- Montana Silversmiths Roughneck Proud Attitude Buckle
- Item # 290887
$29.99 Original Price -$4.99 Sale Savings
$25.00 Final Price
17% Total Savings
- Silver-plated over alloy base
- Fits onto nearly any 1 1/2" belt swivel
- Dimensions: 4" x 3 1/8"
- Colored with epoxy paint
- Attitude buckles have a 1 year limited warranty on manufacturing defects when accompanied by a receipt
- Maintain your buckle's shine with an occasional wipe of a damp cloth; do not use chemical or abrasive cleaners
There's no two ways about it, Roughnecks are tough folk, and these Attitude buckles are made to show it. This solid cast angular shaped Attitude belt buckle features a skull in a hard hat over a pirate cross of signature oil rigging tools, titled with "Roughneck Proud" in raised lettering. The antiqued silver finish is given an edgy contrast with black paint, and built solid to stand up to the roughneck lifestyle. Attitude buckles are designed for quality and style and fit onto any 1 1/2" belt swivel.
For nearly 40 years, Montana Silversmiths has focused on producing and offering products of exceptional value. Nestled in the tiny hamlet of Columbus, MT, they've grown to become the largest supplier of western jewelry, watches, home decor, and legendary buckles to the industry. Handcrafted silver, rich in western heritage, is the very core of Montana Silversmiths.