- Montana Silversmiths River Lights Mountain Lake Earrings
- Item # 28148X
Get $25 To Use In-Store
We've partnered with Boot Barn.
Select Free Ship-to-Store Pickup.
Sorry, this item isn't available to pickup at any store near you today. Please add the item to your cart for shipping instead.Add Item to Cart for Shipping
Sorry, this item isn't available for delivery at any store near you today. Please add the item to your cart for shipping instead.Add Item to Cart for Shipping
Item Delivered from:
Delivery address must be within 20 miles of the store.
Same-Day Delivery Unavailable
We're sorry, the zip code you provided is out of the 20 mile range for this store
- Made of silver plating over brass base
- Reconstituted opal stones and clear cubic zirconia stones
- Hypoallergenic stainless steel posts
- Measurements: 1/2" x 5/8"
- Four-prong setting with opal center and CZ channel setting on either side of opal
- Part of Canyon Colors Collection by Montana Silversmiths
- Keep clean with damp cloth
- Style: ER2725
In the Canyon Colors collection, River Lights pieces echo the dazzling light reflected in the wild rivers and shining in the clear night sky using colored stones set in silver finishes. These earrings feature synthetic opal teardrops with two rows of cubic zirconia that wind to either side of the teardrop. For nearly 40 years, Montana Silversmiths has focused on producing and offering products of exceptional value. Nestled in the tiny hamlet of Columbus, MT, they've grown to become the largest supplier of western jewelry, watches, home decor, and legendary buckles to the industry. Handcrafted silver, rich in western heritage, is the very core of Montana Silversmiths.