- Minnetonka Fringed Suede Leather Boots
- Item # 049105
Get $20 to use at Boot Barn stores when you select Free Ship to Store Pickup. Details >
- Authentic Minnetonka Moccasin Company tall fringed suede leather boots
- Soft & comfy suede leather upper
- Accenting collar leather braid & brass ornaments
- Flattering near-knee height; soft, free-form shaft
- Fully padded insole for added comfort
- Lightweight rubber sole
Native Americans wore moccasins long before Columbus discovered the land. It's fair to say that moccasins are truly America's first footwear. Since 1946, Minnetonka Moccasin has shaped the moccasin's place in history. Today, Minnetonka is a mainstay of American style. Minnetonka moccasins, fringe, sandals, shearling, boots, and slippers can be seen everywhere . . . from the streets of New York to the mountains of Colorado. Minnetonka has a simple idea - classic design that never grows old, combined with a natural, free-spirited heritage. Minnetonka Moccasin Company loves to treat your feet! This nearly knee-high suede leather boot features a soft and supple 15" suede leather shaft over a matching leather foot. Leather lining. Light traction grip rubber sole.
As an authorized retailer of Minnetonka Moccasin products, we cannot accept orders from outside the United States for Minnetonka products. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.