- Minnetonka Casey Slipper Moccasins
- Item # 049166
Select Ship to Store at Checkout
- Get $25 to use in a Boot Barn store
- It's Free
- Minnetonka moccasin slippers please with plush lining.
- Genuine suede leather moccasin slippers
- Pile lining envelops feet in incredible comfort
- Lightly padded insole
- Fit-perfect 360 degree rawhide lacing
- Lightweight indoor/outdoor rubber sole
Native Americans wore moccasins long before Columbus discovered the land. It's fair to say that moccasins are truly America's first footwear. Since 1946, Minnetonka Moccasin has shaped the moccasin's place in history. Today, Minnetonka is a mainstay of American style. Minnetonka moccasins, fringe, sandals, shearling, boots, and slippers can be seen everywhere . . . from the streets of New York to the mountains of Colorado. Minnetonka has a simple idea - classic design that never grows old, combined with a natural, free-spirited heritage. Slip on this Minnetonka moccasin slipper at home or on the go. With added plush pile lining, it's a moccasin you won't want to take off! Moccasin slipper has a genuine suede leather upper with whipstitched detail. Ribbed rubber sole.
As an authorized retailer of Minnetonka Moccasin products, we cannot accept orders from outside the United States for Minnetonka products. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.