- Minnetonka Cally Lined Slipper Moccasins
- Item # 049108
Select Ship to Store at Checkout
- Get $25 to use in a Boot Barn store
- It's Free
- Cozy, fuzzy Minnetonka slippers warm even the coldest winter mornings.
- Supple suede leather upper
- Fully padded insole & pile lining for plush comfort
- Snug-fit 360 degree rawhide tie closure
- Lightweight composition sole
Native Americans wore moccasins long before Columbus discovered the land. It's fair to say that moccasins are truly America's first footwear. Since 1946, Minnetonka Moccasin has shaped the moccasin's place in history. Today, Minnetonka is a mainstay of American style. Minnetonka moccasins, fringe, sandals, shearling, boots, and slippers can be seen everywhere . . . from the streets of New York to the mountains of Colorado. Minnetonka has a simple idea - classic design that never grows old, combined with a natural, free-spirited heritage. Warm up your cold feet with Minnetonka Moccasin Company's Cally slippers! These moccasin-style slippers sport gathered stitching. Indoor/outdoor light traction grip composition sole.
As an authorized retailer of Minnetonka Moccasin products, we cannot accept orders from outside the United States for Minnetonka products. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.