- Minnetonka Back Zipper Ankle Moccasins
- Item # 049163
Get $20 to use at Boot Barn stores when you select Free Ship to Store Pickup. Details >
- Authentic Minnetonka Moccasin Company fringed suede leather moccasins
- Soft & comfy suede leather upper
- Accenting suede leather braid, suede fringe & pewter-tone collar ornaments
- Easy-on back zipper closure
- Fully padded insole for added comfort
- Lightweight rubber sole
Native Americans wore moccasins long before Columbus discovered the land. It's fair to say that moccasins are truly America's first footwear. Since 1946, Minnetonka Moccasin has shaped the moccasin's place in history. Today, Minnetonka is a mainstay of American style. Minnetonka moccasins, fringe, sandals, shearling, boots, and slippers can be seen everywhere . . . from the streets of New York to the mountains of Colorado. Minnetonka has a simple idea - classic design that never grows old, combined with a natural, free-spirited heritage. Minnetonka Moccasin Company moccasins are a comfortable, stylish footwear choice! This fringed suede leather ankle moccasin features a soft and supple grey suede leather upper. Braided leather detail. Leather lining. Light traction grip rubber sole. Square toe profile.
As an authorized retailer of Minnetonka Moccasin products, we cannot accept orders from outside the United States for Minnetonka products. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.