- Lucchese Handmade 1883 Madras Goat Cowgirl Boots - Snip Toe
- Item # 045Z72
Select Ship to Store at Checkout
- Get $25 to use in a Boot Barn store
- It's Free
- Boots with serious kick by the one & only Lucchese.
- Madras goatskin leather with fancy stitching at shaft
- Handmade leather lining, insole, heel & sole
- Lightly cushioned for walking comfort
- Modern snip toe silhouette
Aptly named for the year Lucchese created its first boots, the 1883 Lucchese brand is reminiscent of the traditional hallmarks of handmade boots of the era. This western heritage Lucchese cowboy boot features a madras leather foot under a decoratively stitched 12" leather shaft. Supple leather lining. 2" cowgirl heel. Easy-on pull straps. Fashion snip toe. Imported.