- Lucchese Handcrafted 1883 Sierra Lasercut Inlay Cowgirl Boots
- Item # 0451T7
Get $25 To Use In-Store
We've partnered with Boot Barn.
Select Free Ship-to-Store Pickup.
Sorry, this item isn't available to pickup at any store near you today. Please add the item to your cart for shipping instead.Add Item to Cart for Shipping
Sorry, this item isn't available for delivery at any store near you today. Please add the item to your cart for shipping instead.Add Item to Cart for Shipping
Item Delivered from:
Delivery address must be within 20 miles of the store.
Same-Day Delivery Unavailable
We're sorry, the zip code you provided is out of the 20 mile range for this store
- Boots with kick by Lucchese!
- Genuine leather construction
- Metallic leather foot & shaft boast fancy leather overlay & metallic studs
- Flexible cushion insole for walking comfort
- Handcrafted leather upper, lining, heel, & sole
- Style: M4842
Aptly named for the year Lucchese created its first boots, the 1883 Lucchese brand is reminiscent of the traditional hallmarks of handcrafted boots of the era. This women's Lucchese cowgirl boot features a genuine leather foot with fancy overlay and studs under a matching 13" leather shaft. Cowgirl heel. Leather lining. Single stitched welt. Easy-on pull straps and updated snip toe. Imported.