- Keen Men's Flint Low Hiking Shoes - Steel Toe
- Item # 050P99
$147.99 Original Price -$23.04 Sale Savings
$124.95 Final Price
16% Total Savings
- Full-grain stain- and water-resistant nubuck leather upper with lace-up closure
- Dual-density compression molded EVA midsole and torsion stability ESS shank
- Metatomical footbed delivers comfort while contouring and cradling your feet
- Removable EVA footbed- insert your own orthotics!
- Keen.Protect wrap-around toe-protecting outsole
- Oil- and slip-resistant outsole
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 standards
Keen is taking work and safety shoes to the next level! Impress your coworkers with a shoe that looks casual but is ready to take on whatever your workday brings. These Flint Mid steel toe shoes feature many of Keen's technologies that are essential for a high-performance work shoe; their water-repellent technology provides you with a breathable membrane that will promote air flow but keep you dry. Keen.Protect is their patented wrap-around outsole that goes up and over the toe. Their steel toes are asymmetrical and designed especially to accommodate each foot's unique shape. Comfort is key when you're on the job - these work shoes feature Keen's metatomical footbed design which delivers excellent comfort as it contours and cradles your feet.These work boots provide oil- and slip-resistance to keep you upright even in the messiest of conditions. Whatever line of work you're in, Keen has got you covered.