- Keen Men's Dallas Wellington Waterproof Boots - Steel Toe
- Item # 050P91
Select Ship to Store at Checkout
- Get $50 to use in a Boot Barn store
- It's Free
- Full-grain stain- and water-resistant leather upper
- Dual-density compression molded EVA midsole and torsion stability ESS shank
- Metatomical footbed delivers comfort while contouring and cradling your feet
- Removable EVA footbed- insert your own orthotics!
- Keen.Dry breathable waterproof membrane
- Keen.Protect wrap-around toe-protecting outsole with Goodyear welt construction
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Keen.Grip offers oil- and slip-resistance and meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
Keen is taking work and safety shoes to the next level! Impress your coworkers with a shoe that looks like a cowboy boot but is ready to take on whatever your workday brings (or drops on your toe). These Dallas Wellington waterproof steel toe roper-style boots feature many of Keen's technologies that are essential for a high-performance work shoe; Keen.Dry's waterproof technology provides you with a breathable membrane that will promote air flow but keep you dry. Keen.Protect is their patented wrap-around outsole that goes up and over the toe. Keen.Grip delivers oil- and slip-resistance to keep you upright even in the messiest of conditions. Comfort is key when you're on the job - these work shoes feature Keen's metatomical footbed design which delivers excellent comfort as it contours and cradles your feet. Whatever line of work you're in, Keen has got you covered.