- Keen Men's Dallas Wellington Waterproof Boots - Steel Toe
- Item # 050P91
Get $25 To Use In-Store
We've partnered with Boot Barn.
Select Store Pickup or Ship to Store Pickup.
Sorry, this item isn't available to pickup at any store near you today. Please add the item to your cart for shipping instead.Add Item to Cart for Shipping
Sorry, this item isn't available for delivery at any store near you today. Please add the item to your cart for shipping instead.Add Item to Cart for Shipping
Item Delivered from:
Delivery address must be within 20 miles of the store.
Same-Day Delivery Unavailable
We're sorry, the zip code you provided is out of the 20 mile range for this store
- Full-grain stain- and water-resistant leather upper
- Dual-density compression molded EVA midsole and torsion stability ESS shank
- Metatomical footbed delivers comfort while contouring and cradling your feet
- Removable EVA footbed- insert your own orthotics!
- Keen.Dry breathable waterproof membrane
- Keen.Protect wrap-around toe-protecting outsole with Goodyear welt construction
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Keen.Grip offers oil- and slip-resistance and meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
- Style: 1007043
Keen is taking work and safety shoes to the next level! Impress your coworkers with a shoe that looks like a cowboy boot but is ready to take on whatever your workday brings (or drops on your toe). These Dallas Wellington waterproof steel toe roper-style boots feature many of Keen's technologies that are essential for a high-performance work shoe; Keen.Dry's waterproof technology provides you with a breathable membrane that will promote air flow but keep you dry. Keen.Protect is their patented wrap-around outsole that goes up and over the toe. Keen.Grip delivers oil- and slip-resistance to keep you upright even in the messiest of conditions. Comfort is key when you're on the job - these work shoes feature Keen's metatomical footbed design which delivers excellent comfort as it contours and cradles your feet. Whatever line of work you're in, Keen has got you covered.