- John Deere Waterproof Wellington Work Boots - Soft Toe
- Item # 050B73
$223.75 Final Price
15% Total Savings
Additional Product Data
- Video Asset IDs: vid-17
- Aptos Styles Search: 2000055235
- Work without worry wearing these John Deere waterproof work boots.
- Waterproof genuine leather keeps you working
- Tempered shank midsole provides support
- Removable air flow comfort orthotic insole
- Oil-, slip, & heat-resistant rubber outsole
In 1837 John Deere improved agriculture forever when he created the steel plow, which aided pioneers in their farming endeavors. Since then John Deere has built a solid reputation on manufacturing reliable and quality farm equipment. That's why it's no surprise John Deere work boots and shoes are as equally and skillfully crafted. John Deere's heavy-duty footwear features various styles made to fit each person's individual taste. Each pair is constructed with lasting durability made specifically for outdoor working conditions. Pull on a pair of John Deere wellington boots, and get right to work. This tough boot is the working cowboy's no-nonsense choice. Work boot features an Aged Oak waterproof leather foot with matching 11" leather shaft. Genuine Cambreel II lining and moisture wicking cover are treated with Agion Antimicrobial to reduce foot odor. Goodyear welt construction.