- John Deere Toddler Boys' Johnny Poppers Boots
- Item # 053378
Select Ship to Store at Checkout
- Get $25 to use in a Boot Barn store
- It's Free
- Cowboy style, toddler approved.
- Adorable John Deere boots with all the details
- Genuine tan Crazy Horse leather
- Stitched down cushion insole provides comfort
In 1837 John Deere improved agriculture forever when he created the steel plow, which aided pioneers in their farming endeavors. Since then John Deere has built a solid reputation on manufacturing reliable and quality farm equipment. That's why it's no surprise John Deere work boots and shoes are as equally and skillfully crafted. John Deere's heavy-duty footwear features various styles made to fit each person's individual taste. Each pair is constructed with lasting durability made specifically for outdoor working conditions. New from the Johnny Popper Series come these John Deere Johnny Poppers boots! Soft, high abrasion nylon wicking lining keeps you dry and comfortable. Cement construction for durability. Supportive steel shank. Toe medallion. Decorative stitch design and John Deere logo on shaft. Comfy round toe design. Black rubber sponge non-marking outsole.