- Georgia Boot Mud Dog Waterproof 6" Lace-Up Work Boots - Steel Toe
- Item # 050J61
Select Ship to Store at Checkout
- Get $25 to use in a Boot Barn store
- It's Free
- Work in comfort & safety in these Georgia work boots.
- Waterproof molded T.P.U. foot resists abrasion, cold-cracking, oil, gas, & chemical damage
- Slip-, heat-, oil-, abrasion-, metal chip- & chemical-resistant sole
- Energy-return Comfort Core insole with built-in airflow system
- Supportive steel shank
- ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 steel toe; electrical hazard rated
If you're looking for work boots with teeth, look no further than the 6" Mud Dog lace-up boots from Georgia Boot. This boot gets to work with a full grain leather shaft and molded waterproof thermoplastic urethane shell foot. But don't let the tough outside fool you, a lightweight Comfort Core insole and moisture-wicking Cushmesh lining keep your feet comfortable and dry, all work day long. Removable orthotic insole. Non-marking, repairable "Phoenix" outsole. Steel toe profile. Imported.