- Florsheim Men's Utility Steel Toe 6" Work Boots
- Item # 050M85
$177.99 Original Price -$27.53 Sale Savings
$150.46 Final Price
15% Total Savings
- Genuine leather upper with 6" shaft and lace-up closure
- Padded sockliner with breathable mesh material for moisture-wicking to keep you dry
- Cushioned footbed designed to reduce fatigue
- Goodyear welt sole construction
- PU outsole with minimal tread pattern is chemical, oil, and slip-resistant
- Electro-static dissipative (ESD)
- ASTM F2413-05 M I/75 C/75-rated steel toe
- Heat-resistant upper and sole
When you've got a job to do, you trust that your feet will keep up as the day goes on and not feel like they are dragging you down or causing you fatigue. The men's Utility 6" work boot by Florsheim is made for the hard-working man who cannot be held back by inferior boots. These leather work boots provide a lace-up closure and padded, moisture-wicking interior. A cushioned collar and interior delivers comfort and anti-fatigue properties for on-your-feet-all-day wear. Their steel toe protection keeps your toes from suffering damage in case of drops. Lace up a pair of Utility work boots by Florsheim and you'll get the protection you need and the comfort you deserve.
More than a century ago, a father and son began operating a small shoe factory outside of Chicago. By focusing on reasonably priced, quality footwear, and growing a vast network of distributors, the business developed organically. Soon, the Illinois manufacturer was dressing soldiers in protective boots for the Spanish-American War. By 1908, the word was out, and the Florsheim brand emerged as a popular, sophisticated shoe worn by "The Man Who Cares." Nowadays, the tradition continues with the fifth generation of the Florsheim family residing at the helm - continuing on the path toward excellence in footwear.