- Florsheim Men's Lumberjack 9" Waterproof Logger Boots - Composite Toe
- Item # 050M79
$161.99 -$24.50 Sale Savings
$137.49 Final Price
15% Total Savings
- Oiled tumbled full-grain waterproof leather upper
- Moisture-wicking nylon mesh with waterproof memberbrane sockliner
- 9" shaft with lace-up closure: round laces, brass grommets
- Removable EVA cushioned footned with sponge rubber heel wedge for all-day support
- Heavy-duty rubber lug outsole secured to upper via Goodyear welt construction
- ASTM-rated F2413-05 safety composite toe
- Electrical hazard protection
The Florsheim 9" logger is a classic boot built for those who have work to do! Its upper is made of genuine waterproof full-grain leather designed to keep you dry no matter what the weather brings on during you work day. Its interior is fully-lined with a waterproof, breathable sockliner. An ASTM-rated composite safety toe delivers protection against drops. Your feet will stay firmly planted on the ground - even in slippery conditions- thanks to the boots' Goodyear welt construction and rugged rubber lug outsole.
More than a century ago, a father and son began operating a small shoe factory outside of Chicago. By focusing on reasonably priced, quality footwear, and growing a vast network of distributors, the business developed organically. Soon, the Illinois manufacturer was dressing soldiers in protective boots for the Spanish-American War. By 1908, the word was out, and the Florsheim brand emerged as a popular, sophisticated shoe worn by "The Man Who Cares." Nowadays, the tradition continues with the fifth generation of the Florsheim family residing at the helm-continuing on the path toward excellence in footwear.