- Florsheim Men's Compadre Steel Toe Lace-Up Oxford Shoes
- Item # 050M83
$161.99 Original Price -$24.50 Sale Savings
$137.49 Final Price
15% Total Savings
- Genuine leather upper with lace-up closure
- Padded sockliner with Dri-Lex material for moisture-wicking to keep you dry
- Directly-bonded PU outsole that is chemical, oil, and slip-resistant
- Electro-static dissipative (ESD)
- ASTM F2413-05 M I/75 C/75-rated steel toe
- Heat-resistant upper and sole
You'll look sharp and be ready for anything when you lace up a pair of steel-toe Oxford shoes by Florsheim. The men's work shoes are designed to function like a high-quality work boot with a casual shoe aesthetic. They are made for ultimate comfort with a padded interior and collar, both made to wick away moisture to keep you clean and dry all day long. No matter what your work day throws your way, these men's work shoes can handle it.
More than a century ago, a father and son began operating a small shoe factory outside of Chicago. By focusing on reasonably priced, quality footwear, and growing a vast network of distributors, the business developed organically. Soon, the Illinois manufacturer was dressing soldiers in protective boots for the Spanish-American War. By 1908, the word was out, and the Florsheim brand emerged as a popular, sophisticated shoe worn by "The Man Who Cares." Nowadays, the tradition continues with the fifth generation of the Florsheim family residing at the helm - continuing on the path toward excellence in footwear.