- Fire-Resistant Wrangler Riggs Jeans - Carpenter Relaxed Fit
- Item # 086522
$87.49 Final Price
15% Total Savings
Additional Product Data
- Video Asset IDs: vid-20
- Flame resistant FR3W020 Wrangler Riggs jeans
- Meets flame-resistant requirements from the National Fire Protection Association (70E), HRC2, ASTM (F1506-02ael), & OSHA (29 CFR 1910.269)
- Wrangler FR fabric will self-extinguish almost immediately upon removal of ignition source to allow for escape time & to prevent further injury
- Protection against electrical arc flash & flash fire clothing ignition & sustained flame spread
- Wrangler guarantees flame-resistance for the life of the jean (with proper cleaning)
- Room2Move fit with a gusseted crotch; relaxed carpenter cut with an improved fit seat, thigh, knee, & leg opening
According to recent government reports, the leading cause of severe and fatal injuries on the job is the continual burning of clothing after ignition, not the source of the ignition itself. Wrangler FR jeans are constructed from flame-resistant treated fabrics and components to protect against - and decrease the severity of - burn injuries in the workplace. Jean features durable triple needle stitching. Arc-resistant button waistband closure. Nomex FR zipper tape. Safety orange trim for high visibility. 1/2" x 2 1/4" belt loops. Extra deep 13" FR treated front pockets, reinforced back pockets, and an oversized watch pocket. Handy hammer loop and tool pocket. Straight leg opening. Zipper fly. Made of flame-resistant 14.5 oz., 100% heavyweight cotton denim - for your comfort, broken twill prevents twisting. Imported.
FR compliant for garment lifetime (100+ washings). Not intended for fire entry, fire fighting wear, or chemical exposure. Special washing instructions to retain flame resistance: Wash in soft water. Do not use chlorine bleach, industrial laundry detergents, or other cleaners containing hydrogen peroxide. Do not use starches, fabric softeners, or other laundry additives.