- Exclusive Gibson Trading Co. Camouflage Work Shirt
- Item # 086809
$59.21 Final Price
15% Total Savings
- Work in style wearing our Gibson Trading Company work shirts exclusively for Sheplers.
- Casual khaki hue with camouflage accents
- Handy pen slot
- Western by design with front & back yokes
- FIT NOTE: Classic fit; not to slim or loose
Gibson Trading Company gave Sheplers Western Stores their start! Founded in Wichita, KS. in 1899 by J.W. Gibson, it was originally called the Gibson Harness Company. In 1946, Harry Shepler bought the company and changed the name to Sheplers Saddle and Leather, which paved the way for the world's largest western store! Now customers can find authentic Gibson Trading merchandise perfect for work or play exclusively at Sheplers! Gibson Trading Company apparel is authentic western wear for today's cowboys and cowgirls, and is exclusively available at Sheplers! This men's Gibson work shirt features a comfortable spread collar. Two snap flap chest pockets; left pocket has a convenient pen slot. Pearlized snap closures at front placket, pockets and cuffs. Men's shirt is made of 100% cotton. Imported.