- Exclusive Gibson Trading Co. Brown Performance Jacket
- Item # 080277
$34.97 Final Price
42% Total Savings
- A sporty Gibson jacket for those chilly days found exclusively at Sheplers.
- All over classic brown hue
- Embroidered Texas Longhorns steer head featured at left chest
- Right chest zip close pocket; 2 hand warming zip pockets
- FIT NOTE: Classic fit; not too slim or loose
Gibson Trading Company gave Sheplers Western Stores their start! Founded in Wichita, KS in 1899 by J.W. Gibson, it was originally called the Gibson Harness Company. In 1946, Harry Shepler bought the company and changed the name to Sheplers Saddle & Leather, which paved the way for the world's largest western store! Now customers can find authentic Gibson Trading merchandise perfect for work or play exclusively at Sheplers! Every cowboy needs a jacket to keep warm on those colder days. This comfortable coat features a zip front placket. Imported. Sizes: M(42-44), L(46-48), L(50-52), 2XL(54).