- Chippewa Waterproof Insulated 8" Logger Boots - Steel Toe
- Item # 050B09
Get $25 To Use In-Store
We've partnered with Boot Barn.
Select Free Ship-to-Store Pickup.
- Next generation smart Chippewa logger work boots
- Chip-A-Tex waterproof membrane blocks wind & rain, but passes perspiration for dry comfort wear
- 400 gram microfiber Thinsulate Ultra insulation: lightweight & non-bulky; resists compaction & lost effectiveness; insulates under damp conditions
- Texon removable orthotic insole
- Electrical hazard protection
- Steel toe rated ASTM F2413-05, Class 75 - (the best available impact & compression strength)
A Chippewa work boot for the man who needs it all - a steel toe boot, a waterproof leather boot, and an insulated boot - all with rugged logger boot design. The Chippewa Sportility logger boot features true waterproofing with a waterproof, but sweat-permeable membrane. This lace-up work boot has an 8" briar oiled leather shaft over a matching leather foot. Brushed Nylex lining for added comfort. Steel shank. Sturdy-footing Vibram one-piece yellow plug logger sole. 2" logger heel. Goodyear leather welt. Speed hooks for easy lacing. Heavy-duty, stay-put waxed laces and tarnish-resist hardware. Removable kiltie.