- Boulet Cognac Roper Cowboy Boots - Round Toe
- Item # 036G98
$356.99 Original Price -$53.74 Sale Savings
$303.25 Final Price
15% Total Savings
Additional Product Data
- Aptos Styles Search: 2000047058
- Roper boot styling with serious western style by Boulet.
- Crafted of full grain leather
- Cognac leather shaft features stitching in hues of tan, white & brown
- Deep shaft dip for comfortable wear
- Easy-on fancy pull holes
- Boulet rubber sole
- 12" shaft
Created in 1933, Boulet Boots began making their mark on cowboy boot history with attention to stylish designs, a comfortable fit, and quality products. With a rich Canadian history, extending into army footwear production during WWII, Boulet Boots maintain a tradition of excellence with each generation of the Boulet family at the helm. A long history crafting boots, attention to customer needs, and a wide variety of cowboy boot styles makes Boulet boots some of the best around! This Boulet boot features full grain leather handcrafted construction. Boot boasts a cognac leather foot under a matching, fancy stitched 12" leather shaft. Leather lining. Single stitched welt. Walking heel. Round roper toe profile. Easy-on pull holes. Imported from Canada.