- Ariat Workhog Mossy Oak Camo Waterproof Work Boots - Steel Toe
- Item # 030434
$186.97 Final Price
31% Total Savings
United States , Canada
- Hardworking boots by Ariat.
- Waterproof bootie construction
- Full grain leather vamp & Mossy Oak Break-Up Condura shaft
- Self-cleaning & non-tracking outsole tread design
- Oil-resistant Duratread soles outlast traditional soles, offer superior traction, & provide max energy return
- U-Turn Entry System with hidden gore panel provides easy-on give for wide widths or high arches
- Safety steel toe profile
Ariat Boots exclusive ATS Max technology supports and cushions as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue. Comfort technology is what we love about Men's Ariat Boots! At the core of ATS Max technology is the Ariat ATS Max extra wide shank, plus forefoot and heel stabilizers for support and reduction of foot fatigue and injury. EVA mid-foot support reduces metatarsal stress. The ATS Max footbed has a low-friction surface to protect from heat build-up and blistering. Shock-absorbing gel cushion reduces skeletal impact stress on knees, hips, and lower back. Cupped footbed chassis offers torsional stability. Work at your peak in the Ariat Workhog work boot features a full grain waterproof leather foot under an 11" Mossy Oak Break-Up Condura shaft. Air mesh lining. Stability chassis promotes proper gait cycle. Shock-absorbing EVA midsole. Goodyear welt construction. Square toe with 90 degree unit heel. Self-cleaning outsole tread design. Steel toe profile. Imported.