- Ariat Men's Groundbreaker Western Work Boots - Square Toe
- Item # 030852
Get $25 To Use In-Store
We've partnered with Boot Barn.
Select Free Ship-to-Store Pickup.
Sorry, this item isn't available to pickup at any store near you today. Please add the item to your cart for shipping instead.Add Item to Cart for Shipping
Sorry, this item isn't available for delivery at any store near you today. Please add the item to your cart for shipping instead.Add Item to Cart for Shipping
Item Delivered from:
Delivery address must be within 20 miles of the store.
Same-Day Delivery Unavailable
We're sorry, the zip code you provided is out of the 20 mile range for this store
United States , Canada
- Men's work boots made of genuine suede and leather upper
- 10" shaft pull-on gives feet and ankles a secure fit
- Waterproof membrane keeps your feet dry in wet conditions
- Ariat's 4LR technology with four layers of performance cushioning give you all-day support and comfort
- Comfortable insoles deliver high-rebound to restore energy
- Heavy duty oil- and slip-resistant Duratread outsole with 90-degree heels for ladder climbing
- Electrical hazard rated ASTM F2413-11 M/I/75
- Style: 10015812
The full-grain and suede leather 10" brown uppers of these Ariat boots are not only attractive but water- and abrasion-resistant. Two-row stitch and the square toes add to the traditional look of these cowboy boots. Waterproof Pro construction seals out water and moisture while cement construction creates a reliable, durable bond. For comfort, these EH boots are made with 4LR technology. These four layers of cushion are made to support your feet for all-day comfort. The lightweight shanks stabilize and support your feet, while extra comfort insoles offer higher rebound when you wear these men's boots. Heavy-duty Duratread outsoles are oil- and slip-resistant. 90-degree heels are ideal for going up and down ladders. Electrical hazard soles and heels protect you against accidental contact with live electrical circuits in dry conditions. These Groundbreaker boots meet or exceed standards for ASTM F2413-11 M/I/75 and are EH rated.